A Self-Sustaining Property
We are proposing a “Self-Sustaining Model” for this property.
Through solar energy, water conservation, recycling and composting programs, and innovative design, Kelshi Glades would be at the forefront of modern environmental stewardship.
Under this model the property maintenance is free of hassle and cost to the customer. When the property is not being used for personal habitat by the customer, it will be leased out for weekend getaways for customers in Mumbai/Pune/Goa.
The details of this model would be worked out later and would be a win-win situation for customer and the company.
- Just 5 kms from the virgin beach at Kelshi,
- Very near the proposed coastal highway
- Surrounded by Shrivardhan/ Harihareshwar/Anjarle/Harne/Dapoli
- Scenic Drive
- 14 acre of land with natural flora and fauna of Ayurvedic shrubs
- Hill slope with red Jambha stone good for Mango and Cashew Plantation
- Sea and Bharja River Valley view
- Major District Road Direct Access
We would be providing you infrastructure and ambience that is of international level and five star qualities.
- Clean Beach
- Beautiful Green Cover
- Historic Places near by
- Mahalaxmi Temple,
- Yakub Baba Darga
- Kadyvarcha Ganapati
- Suvarna durg
- Himmat gad
- Bankhet, jetty
- anjarle beach
~20,000 sqft marked/fenced plot with “Open NA” Farm house 500 sqft built with Red Jambha stone
- Club House
- Swimming Pool
- Trails for Trekking, Cycling, Hiking
- Water Sports
- Beach Games
- Fresh Air, Zero pollution
- Homely Hygienic Food